Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pastor's reading list

With all the travelling I've been doing lately, I've been listening to a lot of audio books. Those, along with the books I'm reading the old fashioned way, have often contained little sections that I have read and then thought, "wow, I'd love to share that and discuss that with a group from the church!" The problem is that we already have a book study scheduled to begin this Sunday (on the book of Exodus) and there are only a certain number of days in the week when you and I are available to do that kind of thing. So here's the deal. From now on, you'll be able to access "my library" on the sidebar under "Pastor's reading list." You can click there, which will take you to a website called "Library Thing," where you can share your comments on "my profile" or just start a conversation with others on the world wide web who also have read that book. It's a way to have a book group without really having a book group. Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment